Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Celebrating 50 Years of Marriage!

Wow!  50 Years!  That's right - 50 years of marriage, what a milestone! 

Chrissi and I met when she was interviewing for a job at the company where I worked.  That was some 10 years ago, and a few weeks ago, I had the honor of taking her extended family photos to capture the special milestone of her parent's 50th wedding anniversary.

 
 
They had two girls...  my friend Chrissi, and her sister, Annie
 

 
Chrissi and Annie both found love... Chrissi with David, and Annie with Dave.
 
 
 
Chrissi's boys are all grown up now, it's hard to believe!  In fact, her son Matthew is married.  His beautiful bride is Julia.



Between David and Annie, they have 3 kids...  Ezra, Aurora, and together, Ella. 

 
 
This family is quite a crew and I am thankful I know them!



Congratulations to a very special couple - here's to many, many more!




1 comment:

  1. I have known Stephanie for almost 10 years now. She has always been a kind, generous, and amazing friend to me. I had the privilege of having her take these very special pictures for my family. Stephanie is easy to work with, creative, easy going, professional, and has the incredible ability of capturing the spirit of people with her photography. I am extremely grateful for her as a former co-worker, friend and photographer. I loved the pictures she took and was proud to share them with friends and family. I would highly recommend her for any type photography. Chrissi

    ReplyDelete