Thursday, August 25, 2016

30 Little Fingers and 30 Little Toes!

When I saw a request come in on Thumbtack.com for a special photo session, I knew I had to reply with a quote.  Thumbtack is a great website for finding and offering professional services.  I normally only actually quote a few jobs that come in from that site but this one spoke to me. 

The requester was a mom of 3 boys and she didn't have a chance to get newborn photos of her son Cortlan because he had some complications.  She explained that he had a G-Tube and he was 9-months old but she still wanted to try and get some of those "newborn" poses.

I quoted it immediately and was thrilled when, after some messaging back and forth, she chose me.

Her other 2 boys are twins and they were all very fun!  Please enjoy some of the moments I captured at their Littleton home.

 
 
TWIN LOVE
 
 
3 LITLLE MONKIES
 

 
MR. COLTLAN

 
 
 
 
STRONG BOYS!
 
 
 
 
CORTLAN & HIS MOMMY
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment