Thursday, August 25, 2016

Dylan's Senior Photos

 
Martha found me on Thumbtack.com, she was looking for a photographer to take her son's senior photos.  I was thrilled when she clicked the "hired" button and we set a date.  Her son Dylan was so fun to work with - he was a natural in front of the camera.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Dylan plays Ultimate Frisbee for USA Frisbee.  As we were taking photos, a man stopped us and asked about the Frisbee.  Turns out, he is a coach for USA Frisbee.  What are the odds?!
 
 

  
 
 
 
About half way through the session I told his mom that I wanted my daughters to meet a nice boy like Dylan.  He was kind, respectful, and funny.  She told me that this isn't even an act, this is how he is all the time!  
 

Before we were done, we had to get a few shots of Dylan with his car.  He said that he is almost done paying back his parents.  Then his mom said, that it was his choice to pay them back.  By getting a 4.0, he earned a car.   By being a young man with integrity, he is repaying his parents.  Great job Dylan, have an AWESOME senior year!



No comments:

Post a Comment