Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Joseph John Audie IV

That is quite a name, isn't it?  Well, this little one definitely has what it takes, I can already tell!  How, you ask?  Well, I had the honor of capturing some of his first moments in our Fresh 48 session.  When I arrived he was just 3 hours and 45 minutes old.  And, he was amazingly handsome!



This was extra special because I had the privilege of taking the maternity session for this special family.  Kerry and Joey were so much fun and we all seemed to just "click".  


I was so happy when they asked me to do a Fresh 48.  One of the little onesies they brought the to maternity session was also at the hospital. 
 


There were some very tender moments and it was a JOY watching these first-time parents with their son!







 He was such a little peanut and so photogenic, already.  :-)



Welcome to the world little man!  I hope to get to photograph you through the years...







No comments:

Post a Comment