Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Double Birthday Surprise!

When Caleb contacted me and told me that his girlfriend and he shared the same birthday and she has been asking for photos of them all together (including her daughter Vanessa), he knew he wanted to surprise her with a gift certificate.  He put out a request on Thumbtack.com and after receiving quotes from local photographers, he contacted me.

I was so happy to be a part of this surprise and quickly made up a gift certificate for him to present to her at the birthday celebration.  Soon after, Anna called me to schedule their session.  Little did I know how adorable this little family was.  Well, see for yourself!


They brought Anna's mom along to help with Vanessa, if need be, so we were also able to capture some special moments with them, together.


But, even with all these fun and good looking people, Miss Vanessa stole the show...


Once we captured some fun moments, we were also able to settle down and get some posed moments as well.  And, of course, some of Caleb and Anna together.


It was a fun day at Clear Creek History Park, in Golden.  I think everyone enjoyed themselves and I can't wait to watch little Vanessa grow up through my lens! 











No comments:

Post a Comment