Sunday, April 2, 2017

A "Picture Perfect" Family

When a client refers someone to me I am always thrilled!  When a client refers someone to me that has adorable children who love the camera, well, that makes my day!!  Rayanne and Dan are one of those clients that have become friends.  When Rayanne told me that her friend (from forever ago) wanted to get family photos done I couldn't wait to hear from her.  Ria contacted me a few days later and we set a date.  Little did I know, this family was "picture perfect" - just look at them!




Then, when I got their girls in front of the camera they just lit up!  I mean really, see for yourself....




Looking at this little one with her dad and then with her mom just warms my heart!




....and this little "model in the making" couldn't make my job an easier than she did!  






No comments:

Post a Comment